To update your federal tax withholding follow these steps:
Login to HR Connect
Navigate to Myself/Income Tax
- Select Change my Federal Tax Withholdings from the "Things I can Do" list on the right side of the screen
- Select the Form to be changed (Federal W2, Federal W2 (Spanish), W2 for Non-Resident Aliens)
- If needed, access the instructions from the link on the top right of the screen
- Answer each question presented. As you answer, new questions may appear. Read each question carefully and refer to the instructions if you are unsure what is being asked or how to answer. Your answers will determine how much tax is withheld from your pay
- When ready to move forward, click "Next" on the top right.
- A completed W-4 will be shown with the attestation box to confirm that the information submitted is true, correct and complete. Check the box and then Click the "Sign and Save" box. (This box becomes available when the attestation box is checked.
Screen shots of each step are available on the attachment.
To edit state tax, select the state form in step 2 and proceed from there.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The company cannot give tax advice. Any questions regarding how much tax to withhold or how to complete the form based on your personal circumstances must be directed to an accountant or tax adviser.