Initial login requires the employee to complete an authentication process. The employee must have access to their email account (the one used to apply for the position) and will need to know their employee ID.
- Access HR Connect at www.hrconnect4bned.com or from the link on the company portal - INSIDE.
- User Name format: corp\sxxxxxxxxx (replace the x's with your 9 digit ID).
- Initial password will be the same password used for Accelerator. If you have not yet set a password the default is Welcomexxxx (replace the x's with the last 4 digits of your social security number).
- Provide the requested information on the HR Connect authentication page. Format for date of birth MUST be mm/dd/yyyy. Slashes are required. The authentication process is only done on initial login.
- Once submitted, watch for an email with a link to confirm your email address. Click the link to confirm and you will be brought to the login page.
Passwords expire every 90 days and must be reset through Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR). This system can be accessed from the HR Connect Login by clicking the forgot password link.
After a password change, allow 10 - 15 minutes for all systems to sync with the new password.
Step by step instructions with screen shots are available in the attachment.
Article is closed for comments.